Welcome to the Fair Competitions website for Wisconsin State Fair Park, where rural and urban life meet.
The 2017 Wisconsin State Fair, presented by U.S. Cellular, will take place August 3 – 13!
- The entry office will open in mid-June.
- Questions regarding entering Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to email@example.com or by calling:
- 414.266.7051: Agriculture/Livestock questions until June 15
- 414.266.7052: Agriculture/Livestock questions after June 15
- 414.266.7000: Horticulture, Textile, Craft & Culinary and all other contest questions.
- 2017 Entry Deadline Information will be available in early 2017 for the departments below.
Looking to get Entry Information and Updates directly to your email?
Fair Entry Information and Updates emails will keep you informed about:
- Important entry forms and deadlines
- Policy and entry changes
- Health certificate and inspection information
- Judging and contest results
- Exhibitor expectations
2017 Entry Deadlines:
- March TBA: Young People’s Art Exhibit
- April TBA: Amateur Beer and Amateur Wine
- June TBA: Junior Livestock Paper (mailed) entries AND Online Entries
- June 14: Open Livestock Paper (mailed) entries
- June TBA: Horticulture and Textile, Craft & Culinary
- June TBA: Professional Wine, Meat, Cheese/Butter and Honey and Related Products
- June 28: Open Livestock Online entries
- July TBA: Plein Air
- July TBA: Grand Champion Eats & Treats
- July TBA: Rabbit Hopping and Dog Diving/Jumping