- The entry office will open in mid-June.
- Questions regarding entering Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling:
- 414.266.7051: Agriculture/Livestock questions until June 15
- 414.266.7052: Agriculture/Livestock questions after June 15
- 414.266.7000: Horticulture, Textile, Craft & Culinary and all other contest questions.
- 2017 Entry Deadline Information will be available in early 2017 for the departments below.
Looking to get Entry Information and Updates directly to your email?
Fair Entry Information and Updates emails will keep you informed about:
- Important entry forms and deadlines
- Policy and entry changes
- Health certificate and inspection information
- Judging and contest results
- Exhibitor expectations
2017 Entry Deadlines:
- March 27: Young People’s Art Exhibit
- April 12: Amateur Beer and Amateur Wine
- June 7: Junior Livestock Paper (mailed) entries AND Online Entries
- June 9: Professional Wine, Meat, Cheese/Butter and Honey and Related Products
- June 14: Open Livestock Paper (mailed) entries
- June 14: Horticulture and Textile, Craft & Culinary
- June 28: Open Livestock Online entries
- July 13: Plein Air
- July 20: Rabbit Hopping and Dog Diving/Jumping
- July 25: Grand Champion Eats & Treats