- The entry office will open in mid-April.
- Questions regarding entering Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to email@example.com or by calling:
- 414.266.7051: Agriculture/Livestock questions until April 15
- 414.266.7052: Agriculture/Livestock questions after April 15
- 414.266.7000: Horticulture, Textile, Craft & Culinary and all other contest questions.
- 2019 Entry Deadline Information:
- February 5: Fairtastic Poster Art Competition
- April TBA: Young People’s Art Exhibit
- April TBA: Amateur Beer and Amateur Wine
- May 17: Junior Livestock Paper (mailed) entries AND Online Entries
- June 7: Professional Wine, Meat, Cheese/Butter and Honey and Related Products
- June 12: Open Livestock Paper (mailed) entries
- June 12: Horticulture and Textile, Craft & Culinary
- June 26: Open Livestock Online entries
- July 18: Plein Air, Rabbit Hopping and Dog Diving/Jumping
- July TBA: Grand Champion Eats & Treats
Looking to get Entry Information and Updates directly to your email?
- Important entry forms and deadlines
- Policy and entry changes
- Health certificate and inspection information
- Judging and contest results
- Exhibitor expectations
2019 Wisconsin State Fair DNA/RFID Animal Identification
Beginning in 2019, all Wisconsin State Fair DNA identification requirements for Beef, Sheep and Swine (market and non-registered breeding stock) must be submitted by May 17th to Wisconsin State Fair (DNA Hair) or to Wisconsin Livestock Identification Consortium (DNA Tissue). To read more click here
2019 Wisconsin State Fair Agriculture Department Fairtime Internship Opportunities Available:
Fairtime Internship Descriptions (Facility Operations, Changeover and Barn Operations) – Coming Soon!
Fairtime Internship Application – Coming Soon!
2018 Supreme Exhibitors Announced! The Supreme Exhibitor awards are based on an exhibitor’s overall achievements at the 2018 fair from points earned participating in the respective department’s animal shows, Knowledge Masters contest and Showmanship. To read more click here
Wisconsin State Fair is pleased to continue the national certification program “Youth for the Quality Care of Animals” (YQCA). Completion of the program will be required for all youth who exhibit animal projects (Beef, Dairy, Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Sheep and Swine) at the 2019 Wisconsin State Fair Junior Shows. To read more click here
Woo hoo! The Wisconsin State Fair Exhibitor Facebook page has arrived! Make sure you like, share and invite others to join in the exhibitor fun!