- The entry office will open in mid-April.
- Questions regarding entering Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to email@example.com or by calling:
- 414.266.7051: Agriculture/Livestock questions until April 15
- 414.266.7052: Agriculture/Livestock questions after April 15
- 414.266.7000: Horticulture, Textile, Craft & Culinary and all other contest questions.
- 2018 Entry Deadline Information:
- February 13: Fairtastic Poster Art Competition
- April 9: Young People’s Art Exhibit
- April 11: Amateur Beer and Amateur Wine
- June 6: Junior Livestock Paper (mailed) entries AND Online Entries
- June 8: Professional Wine, Meat, Cheese/Butter and Honey and Related Products
- June 13: Open Livestock Paper (mailed) entries
- June 13: Horticulture and Textile, Craft & Culinary
- June 27: Open Livestock Online entries
- July 19: Plein Air, Rabbit Hopping and Dog Diving/Jumping
- July 24: Grand Champion Eats & Treats
Looking to get Entry Information and Updates directly to your email?
- Important entry forms and deadlines
- Policy and entry changes
- Health certificate and inspection information
- Judging and contest results
- Exhibitor expectations
2018 Supreme Exhibitors Announced! The Supreme Exhibitor awards are based on an exhibitor’s overall achievements at the 2018 fair from points earned participating in the respective department’s animal shows, Knowledge Masters contest and Showmanship. To read more click here
New for 2018! Wisconsin State Fair is pleased to announce implementation of the new, national certification program “Youth for the Quality Care of Animals” (YQCA). Completion of the program will be required for all youth who exhibit animal projects (Beef, Dairy, Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Sheep and Swine) at the 2018 Wisconsin State Fair Junior Shows. To read more click here
Woo hoo! The Wisconsin State Fair Exhibitor Facebook page has arrived! Make sure you like, share and invite others to join in the exhibitor fun!
2018 Wisconsin State Fair DNA/RFID Animal Identification
Youth interested in showing Junior Beef, Sheep, Swine OR Breeding Stock Commercial Heifers/Crossbred Gilts/Wether Type Ewes at the 2018 Wisconsin State Fair will need to have their animal projects DNA/RFID identified through the Wisconsin Livestock Identification Consortium (WLIC) by the respective Wisconsin State Fair eligibility deadlines. To read more click here
2018 Wisconsin State Fair Agriculture Department Fairtime Internship Opportunities Available:
Fairtime Internship Descriptions (Facility Operations, Changeover and Barn Operations)
Fairtime Internship Application