2019 Wisconsin State Fair DNA/RFID Animal Identification
Beginning in 2019, all Wisconsin State Fair DNA identification requirements for Beef, Sheep and Swine (market and non-registered breeding stock) must be submitted by May 17th to Wisconsin State Fair (DNA Hair) or to Wisconsin Livestock Identification Consortium (DNA Tissue). To read more click here
To purchase 840 eartags or DNA hair kits from Wisconsin State Fair click here
Wisconsin State Fair is pleased to continue the national certification program “Youth for the Quality Care of Animals” (YQCA). Completion of the program will be required for all youth who exhibit animal projects (Beef, Dairy, Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Sheep and Swine) at the 2019 Wisconsin State Fair Junior Shows.
Animal Shows Age Requirements: Participation in the Wisconsin State Fair Junior animal shows (beef, sheep, swine, dairy, goats, poultry and rabbits) is open to any boy or girl 12-19 years of age as of January 1st of the current year. Youth must be an active/participating member in good standing of a bona fide, adult-supervised Wisconsin animal-based youth organization by March 1st of the current year.
For 2019 the following youth organizations are approved for exhibitors showing in animal shows:
Junior exhibitors will submit all entry information and fees directly to State Fair either online or via the mail. Questions regarding entering the 2019 Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414.266.7000.
Junior Beef (August 5 – 8, 2019)
Junior Goats (July 31 – August 4, 2019)
Junior Poultry (August 7 – 9, 2019)
Exhibitors will be able to pay Youth Center fees with their Junior online entries (the Youth Center is listed under “Department”).
- Youth Center Rules and Regulations (All Youth and Adult Facilitators staying in the Youth Center must read)
- Youth Center Health Certificate (Youth) Junior Exhibitors can mail the Health Certificate with entries or upload with online entries. Any certificates not submitted with entries must faxed to 414.266.7057 (Attention Agriculture Department) by July 1st.
- Youth Center Adult Facilitator (Junior Show) Request Form/Health Certificate. Any adults wishing to be considered as an Adult Facilitator MUST submit the attached form (print out and mail) no later than May 17, 2019. Please note: Adult Facilitator fees CANNOT be combined with any other fees. Adult Facilitator fees MUST be paid separately.
Governor’s Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction
- Governor’s Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction Website
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Scholarship Press Release
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Scholarship Application
Other Junior Forms/Information
- MAP to Gates 9 and 5
- Junior Rules and Regulations (ALL JUNIOR EXHIBITORS MUST READ)
- Lower Dairy Stall Dimensions and Lower Dairy Aisle Dimensions
- Upper Barns Stall Dimensions, Upper Barns Aisle Dimensions and Upper Barns End Aisle Dimensions
- 2019 Junior Judges (Available July 3)
- Pre-Fair Feed and Bedding Order Form (Available in July)
- Non-Owned Animal Show Waiver
- Fitting Rule Waiver Form
- Youth Center Menu (Subject to Change)
- Judge Nomination Form
- Youth Organization Membership: Wisconsin Youth Organizations interested in offering members an opportunity to participate in the 2019 Wisconsin State Fair Junior livestock shows must submit an application to Wisconsin State Fair for approval by January 15, 2019.
Questions regarding entering Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to: email@example.com
or call 414.266.7000 (main line) or 414.266.7052 (Entry Office from April 10 – August 14).
Our mailing address is:
Wisconsin State Fair
640 S 84th St
West Allis WI 53214
Fax Number (Prior to Fair): 414.266.7057