ALL EXHIBITORS PLEASE READ ENTRY INFORMATION
- All entry forms will be available online in May.
- Textile, Craft & Culinary Exhibitors may enter online in May.
- Please check all arrival show and release dates carefully!
The entry office will open mid-June.
Questions regarding entering Wisconsin State Fair
can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414.313.2767.
Culinary Day 1 Entry Information – Includes the following:
- Yeast Breads
- Quick Breads
- Fresh Fruits & Veggies
- Cookies & Bars
- Kids Culinary Challenge
Culinary Day 2 Entry Information – Includes the following:
- Wisconsin Dairy
- Decorated Cakes
- Culinary Challenge
- National Contests
Culinary Days 3 & 4 Entry Information – Includes the following:
Culinary Day 3
- Cultivating Iced Coffee Happiness
- Cultivating Monkey Bread Happiness
- Cultivating Jubilant Apple Crisp Joy
- Cultivating Taco Happiness Wisconsin Style
- Cultivating Bright & Bold Berry Desserts
- Cultivating Cheery Cherry Beverage
- Cultivating Hearty Chili Happiness
- Cultivating Dairy Dessert Dreams
- Cultivating Bee Happy Honey Cookies
Culinary Day 4
- Cultivating Spicy & Smiling Bloody Mary Happiness
- Cultivating Colossal Chocolate Chip Creations (adults only)
- Cultivating Bunches of Unbelievable Banana Bread (kids only)
- Cultivating Maple Syrup Magic
- Cultivating Cream of the Crop Scalloped Potatoes
- Cultivating Fantastic Old Fashioned Happiness
- Cultivating Decadent Cranberry Desserts
- Cultivating Pork On-a-Stick
- Cultivating Smiling Sangria Happiness
Culinary Entry Form (Available April 3)
Online Entries Now Closed – Please note: exhibitors who enter online do NOT need to mail a paper copy of entries.