New for 2018! Wisconsin State Fair is pleased to announce implementation of the new, national certification program “Youth for the Quality Care of Animals” (YQCA). Completion of the program will be required for all youth who exhibit animal projects (Beef, Dairy, Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Sheep and Swine) at the 2018 Wisconsin State Fair Junior Shows. To read more click here
Animal Shows Age Requirements: Participation in the Wisconsin State Fair Junior animal shows (beef, sheep, swine, dairy, goats, poultry and rabbits) is open to any boy or girl 12-19 years of age as of January 1st of the current year. Youth must be an active/participating member in good standing of a bona fide, adult-supervised Wisconsin animal-based youth organization by March 1st of the current year.
For 2018 the following youth organizations are approved for exhibitors showing in animal shows:
Wisconsin Junior Angus Association
Wisconsin Junior Ayrshire Association
Wisconsin Junior Brown Swiss Association
Wisconsin Junior Guernsey Association
Wisconsin Junior Hereford Association
Wisconsin Junior Holstein Association
Wisconsin Junior Jersey Association
Wisconsin Junior Shorthorn Association
Wisconsin Junior Southdown Association
Wisconsin Show Pig Association
Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Association
Junior exhibitors will submit all entry information and fees directly to State Fair either online or via the mail. Questions regarding entering the 2018 Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414.266.7000.
Junior Beef (August 6 – 9, 2018)
Junior Goats (August 1 – 5, 2018)
Junior Poultry (August 8 – 10, 2018)
Exhibitors will be able to send in payment for their Youth Center fees with their entries (located directly on the Entry Forms) or with Junior online entries (the Youth Center is listed under “Department”).
- Youth Center Rules and Regulations (All Youth and Adult Facilitators staying in the Youth Center must read)
- Youth Center Health Certificate (Youth) Junior Exhibitors can mail the Health Certificate with entries or upload with online entries. Any certificates not submitted with entries must faxed to 414.266.7057 (Attention Agriculture Department) by July 15th.
- Youth Center Adult Facilitator (Junior Show) Request Form/Health Certificate. Any adults wishing to be considered as an Adult Facilitator MUST submit the attached form (print out and mail) no later than June 6, 2018. Please note: Adult Facilitator fees CANNOT be combined on one check with Junior Exhibitor entry fees or Junior Exhibitor Youth Center fees. Adult Facilitator fees MUST be paid separately.
Governor’s Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction
- Governor’s Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction Website
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Scholarship Press Release
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Scholarship Application
Other Junior Forms/Information
- MAP to Gates 9 and 5
- Junior Rules and Regulations (ALL JUNIOR EXHIBITORS MUST READ)
- Lower Dairy Stall Dimensions and Lower Dairy Aisle Dimensions
- Upper Barns Stall Dimensions, Upper Barns Aisle Dimensions and Upper Barns End Aisle Dimensions
- 2018 Junior Judges (Available July 3)
- Pre-Fair Feed and Bedding Order Form (Available in July):
- Non-Owned Animal Show Waiver
- Fitting Rule Waiver Form
- Youth Center Menu (Subject to Change)
- Judge Nomination Form
- Youth Organization Membership: Wisconsin Youth Organizations interested in offering members an opportunity to participate in the 2018 Wisconsin State Fair Junior livestock shows must submit an application to Wisconsin State Fair for approval by January 16, 2018.
Questions regarding entering Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to: email@example.com
or call 414.266.7000 (main line) or 414.266.7052 (Entry Office from April 10 – August 18).
Our mailing address is:
Wisconsin State Fair
640 S 84th St
West Allis WI 53214
Fax Number (Prior to Fair): 414.266.7007