Have a question? Not sure who to ask?
Check out the business units and their functions below on how to best direct your question.
Still not sure? Email us at email@example.com and we can direct your question for you.
Mailing Address for all facilities (Exposition Center, Wisconsin Products Pavilion, etc.)
Wisconsin State Fair Park
640 South 84th Street
West Allis, WI 53214
Phone: 414.266.7000 / Fax: 414.266.7007
The Wisconsin State Fair Park Board is comprised of 13 individuals representing various communities, industries, and members of the Wisconsin state legislature. Click here for a list of Board Members.
Mail correspondence for the Board of Directors can be sent to the Fair Park.
If utilizing the email below, please note in the subject line “WSFP Board of Directors”.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Kathleen O’Leary: 414.266.7000
Deputy Executive Director, Steve Reinhardt: 414.266.7040
Director of Public Affairs, Kristi Chuckel: 414.266.7061
Executive Assistant, Rachel Micelli: 414.266.7000
The public has a right to inspect and copy certain records under Wisconsin’s Public Records Law, Wis. Stat. § 19.31-19.39.
Chief of Police, James Bruno
Non-Emergency Phone: 414.266.7033
For more information on the State Fair Park Police Dept. click here
Includes Facilities, Event Services (facility rentals), Transportation & Parking, Gates and RV Park
Facilities: 414.266.7080 / Event Services: 414.266.7300 / RV Park: 414.266.7035
- Chief Operations Officer (COO), Chris Kowieski
- Sr. Director of Facilities, Ken Jaeger
- Event Services Director, Andrea Rowe
- TGT Operations Manager, Mary Kay Pfeffer
If you are interested in hosting an event at State Fair Park, please click here.
For RV Park or Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center accommodations information please click here.
Includes finance/accounting, ticketing/admissions and vendor reporting.
For information regarding employment with Wisconsin State Fair Park, please click here to visit our Employment Page.
- Director of Organizational Development, Samantha Dennis
- Human Resources & Payroll Specialist, Josh Hollow, 414.266.7015
- Organizational Development Assistant, Andrew Wenninger, 414.266.7010
Includes Agriculture, Attractions, Competitive Exhibits, Entertainment, Guest Relations and Vendor Services
- Chief Programs Officer, Shari Black
- Sr. Agriculture Director, Brian Bolan
- Associate Director of Agriculture, Robin Hensersky
- Agriculture Entry Office (mid-June through mid-August only), 414.266.7052
- Director of Entertainment and Events, Jaime Kwiatkowski
- Director of Competitive Exhibits, jill Albanese
- Director of Vendor Services, Chelsea Famularo, 414.266.7040
- Food & Beverage Manager, Lisa Immel, 414.266.7040
- Commercial Vendor Manager, Beth Pomije, 414.266.7040
Agriculture & Competitive Exhibits info can be found here.
Interested in becoming a Fair Vendor? Please click here.
For entertainment inquiries please email below.
Includes Fair Advertising, Sponsorship, Collateral Materials, Mobile/Experiential Marketing Tours, Promotions, Website, Sign Shop.
- Chief Marketing Officer, Jennifer Puente, 414.266.7074
- Director of Creative Services, Andy Kroening, CFE
- Sponsorship Manager, Jocee Weaver
- Marketing Manager, Angela Sheahan
- Community & Guest Relations Manager, Lauren Johnson, 414.266.7039
- Communications & Digital Marketing Specialist, Jay Matthes
- Creative Services Designer, Jenny Schroeder
- Sign Shop Coordinator, Scott King
For State Fair media inquiries please click here.
For donation requests please click here.
For State Fair Sponsorship information please click here.
For information on the State Fair Park Foundation please click here.