The following criteria must be met for us to consider your request for a donation:
- Requests will only be accepted from November 4, 2019 – February 2020. Wisconsin State Fair reserves the right to change this date based on the number of requests we receive.
- Organization must carry a 501(c)3 status, proof required
- Requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to your event
- Wisconsin State Fair will support organizations in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per 12-month period
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies or employee/volunteer/membership appreciation, incentives, or recognition events. Our hope is that our donation packages can earn your organization additional funds through an auction or raffle at your event.
- Events held during the annual Wisconsin State Fair (August 6-16, 2020) will not be considered
Please Note: Submitting an online request does not guarantee a donation. Only online requests will be considered. Email, mail, or phone-in requests will not be accepted.
Approved requests will be awarded the following package, courtesy of Wisconsin State Fair.
- Four (4) General Admission Tickets
- Four (4) Original Cream Puffs vouchers
- Four (4) SpinCity Ride or Game Vouchers
- One (1) Bargain Book Voucher
Total Donation Package Value: $101
Donation package will be mailed at least two weeks prior to your event to the contact information provided on the Donation Request Form.
We wish you the best of luck with your event, and we look forward to seeing you at the 2020 Wisconsin State Fair, presented by U.S. Cellular, August 6-16!