Year-Round and Seasonal Positions
The below-listed positions are either seasonal (3 to 6 months) or year-round (full-time or part-time) positions and open to any qualified candidate*, unless otherwise noted. Click on the position title to open the job announcement.
- Customer Service Associate (Part-Time and Seasonal) – RV Park
- Heavy Crew Laborer (Part-Time or Full-Time) – Facility Services Department
- Janitor/Laborer (Part-Time or Full-Time) – Facility Services Department
- Police Officer (Part-Time and Seasonal) – Police Department
- Sign Production Assistant (Part-Time) – Creative Services Department
- Wisconsin State Fair Park Foundation Executive Director (Full-Time) – Wisconsin State Fair Park Foundation
The positions listed below are open only to those currently employed by Wisconsin State Fair Park. Click on the position title to open the job announcement.
- Entertainment and Guest Relations Manager (Full-Time) – Entertainment Department
Fair Only Positions
The positions listed below are for the 11 day run of the Wisconsin State Fair (August 1-11, 2019), plus at least one day of orientation.
- Event Support Staff (Seasonal) – Public Safety Department
- Public Safety Officer (Seasonal) – Public Safety Department
*Please Note: All Limited Term and Seasonal Employment Positions, including those for the annual Wisconsin State Fair, require Wisconsin Residency, as defined in § 6.10(1), at the time of hire and throughout employment with Wisconsin State Fair Park.
If you’d like to receive email notifications of positions available at State Fair Park, please go to www.wisc.jobs (the State of Wisconsin’s employment website) to create an account and enroll in E-Notify. When creating a new Search in E-Notify, be sure to tailor it such that you receive notifications from the Agency/Campus of State Fair Park.
Should you have any questions about creating an account or enrolling in E-Notify, please see the ‘FAQs’ section of the www.wisc.jobs website. Please do not contact State Fair Park for questions about www.wisc.jobs as we are not the owners of the website.
NOTE: Not all positions that are posted on State Fair Park’s website are posted on www.wisc.jobs.
Wisconsin State Fair Park does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes for employment to any of our staff email addresses. Please see above for a list of positions we are currently recruiting for and follow the instructions to apply, if qualified.