Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center
at Wisconsin State Fair Park
640 S. 84th St. Milwaukee WI 53214
Dormitory style housing is available from August 29 – September 3, 2018. Cut-off for reservations is Tuesday, August 14th, 2018.
Lodging at the Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center is comfortable, yet austere. Each room includes the following:
Each Room has a complement of:
- 6 sets of bunk beds
- lockers (locks not provided)
- private, lockable toilet
- private, lockable shower/drying area
- heating and air conditioning unit
Please reserve your room directly with Wisconsin State Fair Park.
Call: 414-266-7042 Email: DormReservations@wistatefair.com Fax: 414-266-7119
A credit card is required to hold your reservation (your card will be charged at check-in)
All room rentals during this time will include the following linen package: two (2) flat sheets, one (1) blanket, one (1) pillow with case, three (3) wash cloths.
If the cancellation is made LESS than two (2) weeks prior to the first night of reservation, there will be no refund.
A credit card is required to hold your reservation (your card will be charged at check-in). Payments are accepted upon check-in via cash, credit card, or money order.
Other Information on the Tommy G. Thompson Dorms during Harley-Davidson 115th Anniversary:
- No pets may enter the building, however service animals are allowed.
- During your stay, there will be a receptionist at the front desk 24 hours a day and a security person will be stationed outside of the elevators from 7:00pm – 7:00am.
- Wristbands will be issued and put on for each person at the time of check-in. Anyone entering the dormitory levels after 10:00pm must have a wristband. If you lose your wristband there will be a $40.00 charge for another one. All guests must be accompanied by someone wearing a wristband.
- Each dormitory floor has a climate controlled lobby area with tables and chairs, couches, a desk and cable TV.
- The lobby area, located on the main floor, has internet access (complimentary for guests staying at the Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center) tables, chairs and a TV area. Near the lobby area is a vending area with snacks and beverages.
- Delivery food listings and local restaurant information will be available at the front desk and on the bulletin board of each floor.
- Food may not be cooked or heated up on any electric device (crockpots, rice cookers, coffeemakers, grills, toasters, sandwich, hot plates, roasters, griddles, etc.) within the dormitory rooms. Propane tanks of any kind are not allowed within the dormitory rooms.
- The Youth Center does not provide daily maid service, however, janitorial functions are provided on a daily basis.