Year-Round and Seasonal Positions
The below-listed positions are either seasonal (3 to 6 months) or year-round (full-time or part-time) positions and open to any qualified candidate*, unless otherwise noted. Click on the position title to open the job announcement.
- Heavy Crew Laborer (Part-Time or Full-Time) – Facility Services Department
- Janitor/Laborer (Part-Time or Full-Time) – Facility Services Department
- Police Officer (Part-Time, Seasonal & Year Round) – State Fair Park Police Department
- RV Park Associate (Part-Time, Seasonal &/or Year Round) – RV Park/Event Services Department
- Special Events Manager (Full-Time) – Entertainment Department
The positions listed below are open only to those currently employed by Wisconsin State Fair Park. Click on the position title to open the job announcement.
- No Current Openings
Fair Only Positions
Annually we host Hiring Events to fill the majority of our seasonal, 11 day positions at WI State Fair, however not all departments participate in the on-site hiring events. For information on who’s at our Hiring Events please visit our State Fair Hiring Event webpage for more information.
These positions are available for our 11 day annual WI State Fair (August 2 – 12, 2018) and open to any qualified candidate*, unless otherwise noted and open for online applicants
- Food Service Cook (3 week position) – Youth Center Event Services Department
- Food Service Dish Room/Dining Room Supervisor (3 week position) – Youth Center Event Services Department
- Vendor Service Representative, Multiple openings (3 week position) – Vendor Services Department
*Please Note: All Limited Term and Seasonal Employment Positions, including those for the annual Wisconsin State Fair, require Wisconsin Residency, as defined in § 6.10(1), at the time of hire and throughout employment with Wisconsin State Fair Park.
If you’d like to receive email notifications of positions available at State Fair Park, please go to www.wisc.jobs (the State of Wisconsin’s employment website) to create an account and enroll in E-Notify. When creating a new Search in E-Notify, be sure to tailor it such that you receive notifications from the Agency/Campus of State Fair Park.
Should you have any questions about creating an account or enrolling in E-Notify, please see the ‘FAQs’ section of the www.wisc.jobs website. Please do not contact State Fair Park for questions about www.wisc.jobs as we are not the owners of the website.
NOTE: Not all positions that are posted on State Fair Park’s website are posted on www.wisc.jobs.
Wisconsin State Fair Park does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes for employment. Please see below for a list of positions we are currently recruiting for and follow the instructions to apply, if qualified.