Harley-Davidson 115th Anniversary Overnight Room Accommodations
Dormitory style housing is available at the Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center from August 29 – September 3, 2018.
Cut-off for reservations is Tuesday, August 14th, 2018.
Lodging at the Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center is comfortable, yet austere. Each room includes the following:
- Six sets of bunk beds
- Lockers (locks not provided)
- Private, lockable toilet
- Private, lockable shower/drying area
- Heating and air conditioning unit
A credit card is required to hold your reservation. Your card will be charged at check-in. Please reserve your room directly with Wisconsin State Fair Park.
$175.00 PER NIGHT Plus Tax ($201.43). A three night minimum is required.
Private rooms accommodate up to 6 people.
All room rentals during this time will include the following linen package: two (2) flat sheets, one (1) blanket, one (1) pillow with case and three (3) wash cloths.
If the cancellation is made MORE than two (2) weeks prior to the first night of reservation, one night will be charged as a cancellation fee. If the cancellation is made LESS than two (2) weeks prior to the first night of reservation, there will be no refund.
A credit card is required to hold your reservation (your card will be charged at check-in). Payments are accepted upon check-in via cash, credit card, or money order.
Other Information on the Tommy G. Thompson Dorms during Harley-Davidson 115th Anniversary:
- No pets may enter the building; however, service animals are allowed.
- During your stay, there will be a receptionist at the front desk 24 hours a day. A security person will be stationed outside the elevators from 7pm–7am.
- Wristbands will be issued and put on each person at the time of check-in. Anyone entering the dormitory levels after 10pm must have a wristband. There is a $40.00 charge for a replacement wristband. All guests must be accompanied by someone wearing a wristband.
- Each dormitory floor has a climate controlled lobby area with tables and chairs, couches, a desk and cable TV.
- The lobby on the main floor has internet access, (complimentary for guests staying at the Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center) tables, chairs, a TV area and vending machines with snacks and beverages.
- Delivery food listings and local restaurant information will be available at the front desk and on the bulletin board of each floor.
- Food may not be cooked or heated up on any electric device (crockpots, rice cookers, coffee makers, grills, toasters, sandwich, hot plates, roasters, griddles, etc.) within the dormitory rooms. Propane tanks of any kind are not allowed within the dormitory rooms.
- The Youth Center does not provide daily maid service; however, janitorial functions are provided on a daily basis.