HIRING CENTER HOURS
Monday through Wednesday 1 – 5 pm
Thursday 4 – 8 pm
Friday 1 – 5 pm
Saturday 10 am – 2 pm
CLOSES July 20th
Thank you for your interest in working the 2019 Wisconsin State Fair! Our only remaining open positions are with our Public Safety Department. All candidates must be 18+ and available to work all 11 days of the WI State Fair, August 1-11, 2019. Please see below for additional information.
Monday July 15 – Wednesday July 17 1 – 5 pm
Thursday July 18 4 – 8 pm
Friday July 19 1 – 5 pm
Saturday July 20 10 am – 2 pm
HIRING CENTER WILL BE CLOSED AFTER JULY 20
State Fair Park
Tommy G Thompson (TGT) Youth Center
640 S 84th Street, West Allis
Enter Gate 5
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the US (Documents for I-9 verification)
- Driver License/ID Card, Birth Certificate, School ID, etc.
- Social Security Card (for payroll purposes)
- A winning attitude and a smile!
The hiring center offers on-site interviews so come prepared! Applicants will fill out employment documents upon a successful interview and all applicants 18+ will need to pass a criminal background check.
WHO IS HIRING:
- Public Safety (must be 18+ for all roles)
- Event Support Staff
- Public Safety Officers
- Earn money fast
- Employees receive free fair admission (yay!)
- Make great friends
- Gain valuable experience