HIRING CENTER HOURS*
Wednesdays 1 – 5 pm
Thursdays 4 – 8 pm
Saturdays 10 am – 2 pm
*Hiring until positions are filled
Thank you for your interest in working the 2019 Wisconsin State Fair!
We will have a large number of openings throughout various departments who will work leading up to and during Wisconsin State Fair, August 1-11. Please see below for information.
All employees are required to be at least 16 years of age (18+ for Public Safety positions) and available to work all 11 days of the Fair.
Wednesdays from 1 – 5 pm
Thursdays from 4 – 8 pm
Saturday from 10 am – 2 pm
State Fair Park
Tommy G Thompson (TGT) Youth Center
640 S 84th Street, West Allis
ATTENDEES SHOULD BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the US (Documents for I-9 verification)
- Driver License/ID Card, Birth Certificate, School ID, etc.
- Social Security Card (for payroll purposes)
- A winning attitude and a smile!
The hiring center offers on-site interviews so come prepared! Applicants will fill out employment documents upon a successful interview and all applicants 18+ will need to pass a criminal background check.
WHO IS HIRING:
- Ticket Sellers *must be able to pass a cash handling test on site
- Public Safety (must be 18+ for all roles)
- Event Support Staff
- Public Safety Officers