Year-Round and Seasonal Positions
The below-listed positions are either seasonal (3 to 6 months) or year-round (full-time or part-time) positions and open to any qualified candidate*, unless otherwise noted. Click on the position title to open the job announcement.
- Event Coordinator (Full-Time) – Event Services Department
- Heavy Crew Laborer (Part-Time or Full-Time) – Facility Services Department
- IT Technical Support Intern (Part-Time) – Information Technology Department
- Janitor/Laborer (Part-Time or Full-Time) – Facility Services Department
- Police Detective (Part-Time, Seasonal) – WSFP Police Department
- Police Officer (Part-Time, Seasonal) – WSFP Police Department
The positions listed below are open only to those currently employed by Wisconsin State Fair Park. Click on the position title to open the job announcement.
- There are no internal position openings at this time
Fair Only Positions
We are fully staffed for the 2018 Wisconsin State Fair. Please check back next year!
*Please Note: All Limited Term and Seasonal Employment Positions, including those for the annual Wisconsin State Fair, require Wisconsin Residency, as defined in § 6.10(1), at the time of hire and throughout employment with Wisconsin State Fair Park.
If you’d like to receive email notifications of positions available at State Fair Park, please go to www.wisc.jobs (the State of Wisconsin’s employment website) to create an account and enroll in E-Notify. When creating a new Search in E-Notify, be sure to tailor it such that you receive notifications from the Agency/Campus of State Fair Park.
Should you have any questions about creating an account or enrolling in E-Notify, please see the ‘FAQs’ section of the www.wisc.jobs website. Please do not contact State Fair Park for questions about www.wisc.jobs as we are not the owners of the website.
NOTE: Not all positions that are posted on State Fair Park’s website are posted on www.wisc.jobs.
Wisconsin State Fair Park does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes for employment. Please see below for a list of positions we are currently recruiting for and follow the instructions to apply, if qualified.