The Wisconsin State Fair is proud to be part of our community and appreciate all the visitors who continue to support us every year! Thank you for your interest in including us to be part of your event.
The donation window for the 2019 Wisconsin State Fair will tentatively open in November of 2018. Please check back for future requests.
Wisconsin State Fair is asked to support many charitable organizations throughout the year, and we will make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, but cannot honor all requests. To be considered for a donation, please complete the form below.
The following criteria must be met for us to consider your request for a donation:
- We reserve the right to change this date based on the number of requests we receive.
- Organization must carry a 501(c)3 status, proof required
- Requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to your event
- Wisconsin State Fair will support organizations in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per 12-month period
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies or employee/volunteer/membership appreciation, incentives, or recognition events. Our hope is that our donation packages can earn your organization additional funds through an auction or raffle at your event.
- Events held during the annual Wisconsin State Fair (August 1-11, 2019) will not be considered
Please Note: Submitting an online request does not guarantee a donation. Only online requests will be considered. Email, mail or phone-in requests will not be accepted.