The Wisconsin State Fair is proud to be part of our community and appreciate all of the visitors who continue to support us every year! Thank you for your interest in including us to be part of your event.
Wisconsin State Fair is asked to support many charitable organizations throughout the year, and we will make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, but cannot honor all requests. In order to be considered for a donation, please complete the form below.
The following criteria must be met in order for us to consider your request:
- Requests will only be accepted from November 1 – March 31 each calendar year. We reserve the right to change this date based on the number of requests we receive.
- Organization must carry a 501(c)3 status, proof required
- Requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to your event
- Wisconsin State Fair will support organizations in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per 24-month period
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies or employee/volunteer/membership appreciation, incentives or recognition events. Our hope is that our donation packages can earn your organization additional funds through an auction or raffle at your event.
- Events held during the annual Wisconsin State Fair will not be considered
- Only online applications accepted. Email, mail or phone in requests will not be considered.
We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising event, and we look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Wisconsin State Fair, presented by U.S. Cellular, August 2 – 12th!