The Wisconsin State Fair is proud to be part of our community and appreciate all of the visitors who continue to support us every year! Thank you for your interest in including us to be part of your event.
Wisconsin State Fair is asked to support many charitable organizations throughout the year, and we will make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, but cannot honor all requests. In order to be considered for a donation, please complete the form below.
The following criteria must be met in order for us to consider your request:
- Organization must carry a 501(c)3 status, proof required
- Requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to your event
- Wisconsin State Fair will support organizations in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per 12-month period
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies (this includes employee/volunteer appreciation and holiday events)
- Due to the nature of our event, requests will only be accepted from November 1 – May 15 each calendar year
- Events held during the annual Wisconsin State Fair will not be considered
Approved requests will be awarded the following package, courtesy of Wisconsin State Fair:
- 4 General Admission Tickets
- 3-pack of Original Cream Puffs
- Fair Deals Bargain Book
- 4 SpinCity Single Ride or Game Vouchers
Total package value: $82
Donation packages will be mailed 2 weeks prior to your event to the contact information provided on the donation request form.
Please note that submitting an online request does not guarantee a donation. Online form applications only. Email, mail or phone in requests will not be considered.
We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising event, and we look forward to seeing you at the 2017 Wisconsin State Fair, presented by U.S. Cellular, August 3 – 13th!