Thank you for your interest in working the 2018 Wisconsin State Fair! We will have a large number of openings throughout various departments who will work leading up to and during Wisconsin State Fair, August 2-12. Employees are required to be available to work all 11 days.
Thursdays and Fridays from 2 – 7 pm
Saturdays from 10 am – 2 pm
June 28 – July 21
7722 W Greenfield Avenue, West Allis, WI 53214
Enter Gate 1 and enter door labeled HIRING CENTER
ATTENDEES SHOULD BRING THE FOLLOWING
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the US (Documents for I-9 verification)
- Driver License/ID Card, Birth Certificate, School ID, etc.
- Social Security Card (for payroll purposes)
- A winning attitude and a smile!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the hiring center, there will be on site interviews so come prepared! Applicants will fill out employment documents upon a successful interview and all applicants 18+ will need to pass a criminal background check.
WHO IS HIRING
- Public Safety (must be 18+ for all roles)
- Event Support Staff
- Gate Sergeant
- Public Safety Officers
- Special Response Team