The Wisconsin State Fair Dairy Promotion Board is made up of individuals passionate about promoting Wisconsin’s $43.4 billion dairy industry during the Wisconsin State Fair.
Congratulations to our 2017 scholarship recipients:
- Kati Kindschuh, Brownsville
- Elizabeth Sarbacker, Verona
- Lindsey Sarbacker, Edgerton
- Mitchell Schroepfer, Birnamwood
- Rebecca Shilts, Orfordville
- Logan Voigts, Platteville
THE REAL WISCONSIN CHEESE GRILL
Located in the Wisconsin Products Pavilion, the Real Wisconsin Cheese Grill features grilled cheese sandwiches made with real, Wisconsin Cheddar or Swiss. Fresh cheese curds and individually-wrapped cheese sticks are also available.
WISCONSIN STATE FAIR CHEESE & BUTTER CONTEST
2017 BLUE RIBBON CHEESE & BUTTER AUCTION
Date: Thursday, August 10
Time: 4 pm
Location: Saz’s Hospitality Village – Wisconsin State Fair Park
2017 Cheese and Butter Auction Highlights
The Blue Ribbon Chese & Butter Auction features the sale of each blue-ribbon entry from the Wisconsin State Fair Cheese & Butter Contest. The money raised at the auction supports student scholarships and the board’s dairy promotion efforts at the Wisconsin State Fair.
2017 DAIRYLAND YOUTH CELEBRATION
Date: Sunday, August 6
Time: 10 am
2017 Dairyland Youth Celebration Highlights
The Dairyland Youth Celebration, which celebrates the achievements of Wisconsin State Fair junior dairy exhibitors, provides an exciting conclusion to one of the largest and most competitive junior dairy shows in the world.
HOUSE OF MOO
The House of Moo, located in the dairy barn, is a hands-on, dairy education center that builds public awareness of Wisconsin’s $43.4 billion dairy industry. The exhibit reaches nearly 200,000 fairgoers annually.
Milking demonstrations are held four times a day at 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm at the Wisconsin State Fair Milking Parlor.
THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS IN PROMOTION
- American Wood Fibers
- Baker Cheese
- Coburn Co.
- Compeer Financial
- Complete Feed Service
- Dairy Business Milk Marketing Cooperative
- East Central Select Sires
- Giant Slide
- Grassland Dairy Products
- Henning’s Cheese
- Prairie Farms
- Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin
- Sargento Cheese
- Sendik’s Fine Foods
- Swiss Valley Farms
- Vita Plus
- WE Energies
- Wells Fargo
- Wisconsin Ayrshire Breeders Association
- Wisconsin Brown Swiss Canton I
- Wisconsin Brown Swiss Association
- Wisconsin Brown Swiss Juniors
- Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association
- Wisconsin Dairy Goat Association
- Wisconsin Jersey Breeders Association
- Wisconsin Junior Holstein Association
- Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
- Wisconsin Milking Shorthorn Breeders
- Wisconsin State Fair Park Foundation
- World Dairy Expo
For more information, contact Katy Katzman at 262.903.6727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.